The IT Executive Roundtable is a networking organization of technology industry executives spanning across the country. With a focus on educating IT professionals with the latest developments and trends in technology, the ITER gives executives an opportunity connect, learn and grow on a monthly basis. Roundtable Events are hosted and facilitated by Affant Network Services.
What is a Lunch and Learn?
It is a complimentary Luncheons focus on specific technologies or advancements in the technology industry and feature special guest speakers. Past luncheons have been hosted in Orange County and Los Angeles and co-sponsored by specialty manufacturers in the industry.
What do you get out of your Lunch and Learn sponsorship?
- Set-up and facilitation of 6-week event marketing, advertising, coordination and registration.
- Your company name and logo featured on all marketing materials, including agendas, flyers, feedback forms and mass email invites sent to our database of 3,000+ C-level IT decision makers in the Southern California region, weekly.
- A 3-Course Lunch for 30-50 C-Level Executives or IT decision-makers, including beverages (non-alcoholic). Attendance varies on the popularity of topics, speakers, and sponsors advertised.
- Private Room and Full Presentation Set-Up (screen, microphone, projector, venue reservation)
- A complete event evaluation report: full contact information for all leads (registered guests, regardless of attendance), attendee feedback scores & comments, and all referrals submitted at the event.
We understand that marketing budgets vary and we do our best to accommodate any restrictions you may have, please consult with the special events coordinator on individual pricing.